It's with a sense of trepidation that I today reactivated the first of my PHP built webforms since the email injection attack on my site nearly three weeks ago. Ever since then, I've had an ever increasing number attempts on the Hitoplive based forms which remained. None successful of course, but it's meant that I've been a little cautious about unleashing my new script on the world.
Posts about "PHP"
Thanks to the script/person who hacked a webform on planetbods.org this evening and started using it to send out junk email to goodness knows who. Enjoy rotting in hell once you and your moronic kind have finally killed off the internet once and for all.
Well it's taken a year and I've finally fixed most of the issues with the CSS on my sites, and Firefox not displaying it, thus leaving the site looking plain and white until you refreshed.
It must have been 1998 when I first used HTML pre-processor Hitop, and now seven years later, I'm beginning to say goodbye.
I spent most of the day messing with PHP, XML and Yahoo's APIs to knock together a simple, pretty basic website search script for use on Catherine's website. It's not hugely complicated but it was all new stuff.
Broken (and fixed) CSS, broken (and fixed) email forms and some PHP thrown in to boot! Yay!